Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

College = Stress ?

My Sunway Life.
This photo was taken when Sook Yee Birthday.
Do you enjoy your college life always ?
I am not really.
Is so stress, you know ?
Everyone are clever, except me.
I am the most stupid in the class. Is truth
But sometimes still have a little bit enjoy with classmates.
I should have fun and relax.
But I can't do it. Cause 本人很爱面子的咯.
Damm miss my high school life.
Damm relax at that moment.
But I didnt appreciate the moment that time. Regret - ing.

But, now I am big girl.
Should study for future.
Should be responsible.
I dont wanna disappointed my dad.
Taking foundation is a bit hard for me.
I am not a clever girl and lazy too.
I should work harder and work harder.
But I just can't made it.
What kind of person I am ?
I don't have any dreams, don't know any craft.
What can I do ?
Waiting marry ? Not willing to do that.
I don't want to be a vase.
Useless !!!
I wanna be an independent woman !
For myself and for him too. Haha

Oh yeah, I will take psychology next sem.
But I know that my eng bad like hell.
So, after my foundation.
I will using my break to take a eng course.
Hope I can do it !!
Oh ya ! You can because you"re Shirley Wong.
Will taking accounting and psycho in degree. ( Hope so *_ *)
That's all. Night, world.
I miss the man.






No comments:

Post a Comment