Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

The moment wit u guys

Love the moment with you guys
Always have fun :P Teeheee

Chiu Lala
The funny boy ! xD
U will bcum crazy while wit him
But he damm good.
Always let people beside him have a smile
Hey, lala boy
Still owe me a shisha.
U said tat u will treat me !!!

Nero Joo Ren
Haha, he just so adorable :D

Had fun with tis :P
Taken by Yennie babe Bold 9700
I think I am destroying my image
And drop my market share . Lolx

Had fun at Neway @ Puchong
Our old place .. yii
Sweetie ? Bestie ? BFF ?
Hahahaha, Is bad friend forever loh ! Lolx

Heart tis so much
Both of us look cute

My forever 1st Yennie Cheong
We still will quarrel sometimes
We still will in cold war too
But we still love each other
Care about each other.
Touching ? Love u, BBF

Thank for always take care me tis stupid ><
You are my dependent

She's my bestie No. 2
Zowie Wong, Innocent girl
Nice, always let me bully.
But I am sincere friend loh.

Susan, bestie No. 3
U know me so much, haha
Love you. Thank for always let me bully you :D

My cousin, Wenwen

My new 管家婆
Lol, Rainie Chua
College mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment