Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Mr.Y 21st Birthday Celebration

Now only PO my dear 21st birthday celebration.
Soli, I quite free actually but lazy to update my bloggie.
I just don't want touch it n do other things.

Okay, back to the topic.
My dar Mr.Yeong held his 21st Chinese Birthday celebration at his house on 26th March.
I was quite busy at that few weeks cuz pack my staff to new house.
Me, Yeong, Yennie, Kamen, Jetsen
 YN, Eriness, Me
 Me, Yinky, Yn
 SoonWei, Me
Me, KokHuei
 SW n me again!!
 
Pictures below are what we done n bought for him as present.
He loves PUMA a lots, tat's y this watch pop out. LOL
 A biodata album just for him.
 Once again, Happy Birthday to you !
Hope you handsome everyday till old. Haha
Love you Mr.Yeong.
P/S: Dun misunderstand. He's not my bf, but he's one of my bestie.
Although he is boy ! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment