Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

19.03.2011

Hello guys, been updated a short post.
I'm just writing nonsense here, please don't throw eggs to me.
Haha, today's mood quite nice. I think.
Don't u think that I'm quite homorous?

Went to Pavillion today. Looking for sth.
Ooops, chatime always is our love.
More outlets will coming. Yeah!! ^^

End, tis wat I bought today. Bleeding T.T
Sticky Mix for my little love bro.
Mask for me n my mum too.
Recommended  u guys SILK WHITIA mask !!
It works on me always. Nice!! 
Sasatinnie mask for try. Hope it works.
Recently, bought a lots of hair staff.
Like Liese cocktail, Loreal those kind of staffs
Hope it really can repairs my damage hair.
Oh god, my hair like grass now. Ugly. Beh Tahan argh ~~

Okay, I stop here now.
Thankew for read my bullshit here =D
My lovely readers, have a nice rest and sweet dream, goodnite..

No comments:

Post a Comment