Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My 19 birthday celebration

Sorry guys, it was a long and old post :(
I just finished wrote it. Haha.
Delay almost 1 n a half month..
Please forgive me as well. I'm too lazy alr.
Ok, stop bullshit-ing alr. Start read now :D
 
 Oh Yeah! This year I had a touching birthday celebration in advanced.
Because I rushed my research paper so that they celebrated my birthday early.
Actually, I can guess what suprise they gave me. Hahaha!
Sad, disappointed? Sorry lah.
But I really really do appreciate that what you guys gave me.
Thank a lot !! Heart you a lots
 Another suprised in my house on my birthday date 10th of Feb.
Thankew to my two bestie. S n Y
Let's pictures tell you about our story our friendship started from form 2.
See !!! I'm not pretty !! Ugly, you can said so.
Some said me did plastic surgery before, but I did not lah.
I knw thr are too different wit now. But still me
Shirley Wong, never change as well =)
The handmade they did for me.
In this album, it's meaningful.
I read what they wrote for me, it touch my heart.
 
Oh yeah, you guys made me cry a lots after reading
Especially, YN. C
You're the only friend who made me cry always. Haha
I do love you so much compare to others. Blush blush ><
Bestie n friends, do believe in me, I really cherish our friendship.
Try feel it out.
I love you guys !!!!
Once again, thank you for everything
 
 Lastly, I need to thank my college mates as well.
They held a belated birthday celebration for me.
And thank to the handmade cheesecake!
It was so delicious. Yum Yum !!

A wonderful birthday celebration this year but less sth.
But I heard a touching word from you.
The world won't be perfect, if I ain't got you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment